Have you ever looked back at your bank statement and realized that you’re still paying for the $20/month software subscription you don’t use anymore and forgot about completely? Unfortunately, seemingly small amounts of waste like this can compound over time to make a larger impact – much like a couple of Oreos a day.
On this episode of the Rigging the Game podcast, Dan dives deeper into the 2-Oreo principle and discusses how to purposefully organize and optimize your time and energy, what it takes to correct the aftereffects of waste, and a few relevant examples that you might have experienced yourself.
What You’ll Learn
- How to shift the scope of your perspective with useful data
- Which aspects of your life might be hiding a few extra Oreos
- How to put this principle in action to cut down on wasted time and resources
- And much more!
“Let’s be intentional about it, let’s opt in to where we want to spend our money and spend our time…We can actually make a conscious choice to identify those Oreos.”
- Dan Nicholson
How to get involved
- Visit Dan Nicholson’s website - Nth Degree CPA’s and the Rigging The Game to learn how he helps small business owners cultivate good accounting and tax practices to achieve their financial goals. To rig the game to win and to set the outcomes that you want in life and business.
- Get the news that gets you closer to what you want with Certainty News.
Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!