What do high school sports have to do with succeeding in business? Answer: more than you think. You can only play the game your way once you know what “your way” is, so how do you go about finding that out?
On this episode of the Rigging the Game podcast, Dan dives deeper into the concept of “playing your game”, explains how to discern your unique style of business using your favorite sport, and explores why we lose touch with that singular style as we grow up.
What You’ll Learn
- How your greatest strength can overbalance and become your greatest weakness
- What your memories can teach you about finding and operating in “your style”
- How we are conditioned to operate according to what we “should” do - and why that really doesn’t matter
- And much more!
“What’s the point of winning if you have to play someone else’s style?”
- Dan Nicholson
How to get involved
- Visit Dan Nicholson’s website - Nth Degree CPA’s and the Rigging The Game to learn how he helps small business owners cultivate good accounting and tax practices to achieve their financial goals. To rig the game to win and to set the outcomes that you want in life and business.
- Get the news that gets you closer to what you want with Certainty News.
Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!